
Shu Shu is so excited about being a "Big Sister". Today her pre-school teacher, Miss Darlene, blessed us with a beautiful handmade quilt for Jie Jie and gave Shu this card and two books to read on the plane. It was so thoughtful of her. Big brother Drew came over to have dinner with us and said "Hi, little sister" when he walked in. She told him . ."I'm not a little sister I am a Big Sister!" . . . too cute!
We are all ready to go, just need to get to bed so we can catch that early morning flight! Next post will be from "China with Love"!






Hi, there! My hubby and I are also with EAC and recently just switched to SN and are HOPEFULLY expecting a referral within the next couple weeks. I am soooo excited for your family and will be following your trip to China as you go get Jie Jie, and will be praying for you all the way that God blesses this new chapter in your lives.
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful site reflects the beautiful people you are! I am so glad you are in the Children's Ministry with us -- God's love radiates from you and the children are blessed by your presence. I pray your trip is awesome and God's richest blessings are yours as you bring Jie Jie home!
ReplyDeletelove & prayers!!!