Happy Birthday Shu Shu!
Five Years Old!
Oh my goodness, it seems like we just celebrated your first birthday and now you are five! I told Shu Shu today I did not want her to get any bigger and could she just stay five. . . . she said "O.K.!"
Happy #5!
Shu Shu has been asking for a Guinea Pig all summer . . . . . she finally got her birthday wish!Here is the newest member of the Harp family . . . . Lennie the Guinea Pig!
The Happiest Five Year old I ever saw!
The Harp Family . . . Shu, Jie, Mickey and Lennie.
Shu's "Gotcha"/Family Day
July 10, 2010
Every year we celebrate the day Shu Shu was placed in our arms. We also think about her birth Mom and pray that somehow she knows Shu Shu is well and happy. We will be forever grateful that she chose life for her precious daughter. We are so blessed we were chosen to be her forever family.
Every year we celebrate the day Shu Shu was placed in our arms. We also think about her birth Mom and pray that somehow she knows Shu Shu is well and happy. We will be forever grateful that she chose life for her precious daughter. We are so blessed we were chosen to be her forever family.





Awww, Sharon, your girls are beautiful! And I agree, they are all getting way too big and grown up! Great pictures, too!
ReplyDeleteJackie