Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is it really September 16th? . . . . where did the summer go? Although we are enjoying this beautiful September weather . . . and are looking forward to "fall activities" . . . . I cannot believe our 2009 summer is now over. Here are some highlights of some of the fun we had with the girls!

Lorain County Fair

Shu and Jie just loved petting all the animals!



I think they are ready to join "4-H"!

Lake Koinonia


Lake Koinonia is a private lake we have belonged to since Drew was a little boy. We spent a lot of time there this summer and the girls loved it! Jie was afraid of the water at first and would only get her feet wet . . . . . by the end of the summer I had to go fish her out of the deep end! Shu Shu has loved the water since she was a little baby. This year she started swimming "under" the water!


Beginning of summer . . . .
End of summer! Shu Shu looking for fish!

Story Book Forest-Idlewild Park-PA

We had a great time taking the kids to Idlewild . . . . . they absolutely loved it . . .and so did we! They got to meet Little Red Riding Hood, Mother Goose and The Old Lady that lived in the Shoe!



"A" is for Anna and Angela!
The Little Red School House


Daddy's the teacher! Yikes!


Shu's first time on a "log ride" . . . . she said "it was very scary!" . . . . she would much rather ride the "Kiddie rides!"



Daddy and Shu winning at the fish game!
They won a "fish"!!

Cedar Point-Sandusky Ohio

Camp Snoopy!


The girls had fun riding all the rides with Daddy, while I took pictures!. . . . . . Lucky me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness. I grew up in Indiana, PA which is just a little less than an hour from Ligonier and Idlewild Park. Every year we took our school field trip there and then family outings, and now that we live three hours away, we get there once a year for Church of Christ Day the Saturday before Labor Day. It is the best park for little kids, and I have loved Story Book Forest since I was six, lol

    ReplyDelete