Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's so hard to believe that we have only been blessed with Jie Jie in our lives for a little over 6 weeks now. She has become so much a part of our lives, it is like she has been with us for a lot longer. The girls are getting along so much better now and are actually starting to enjoy each other's company. I can now leave them alone for about 10 minutes (instead of 2!) until a "disagreement" breaks out! LOL! We are still having a few "sleep" issues with both the girls but other than that they are both doing great. Jie Jie is still walking around constantly speaking Chinese and singing little songs to herself but seems to understand really well what I am trying to communicate to her. She will try to repeat most English words that I say to her but sometimes get's stubborn and walks away from me in a huff! Except of course when I am holding up a sucker or piece of candy . . . . . she can say "candy" really clear and "Me... Me" when she sees me with any kind of snack food. She loves candy and snack foods . . . . just like her Daddy!

My two beautiful girls all ready for bed! (Yes . . .they have matching clothes and matching pajamas!)
Hi Jie Jie . . . I'm Sheila the sheep . . . Baa Baa! Shu Shu is so funny!



Jie Jie has a problem of tripping and falling all the time . . . . the scrape and bruise on her cheek is from an accident at Aunt Susie's house! Shu Shu hasn't played with her dolls in the last 2 years and now because Jie Jie loves dolls . . . . . she loves them too! Her doll's name is "baby Shu Shu"!

Everytime I tell Jie Jie to say "cheese" she holds up her fingers like this . . . . it is too funny! I think she is trying to make the "peace sign" like the kids do in China when you take their picture.

Saying "cheese" . . . doing the splits . . . . and holding her fingers up! . . . . now that's talent!
O.K. . . . now I am caught up for June! This afternoon we are having a "Big Birthday Bash" for Jie's second birthday at Aunt Susie's. . . . then tomorrow is Father's day and we are taking Ken to a Father's Day Brunch. I will try to post pictures of the events before July! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful so, So wonderful, So happy for you all....

    ReplyDelete